For Dencanto Community the use and protection of your personal data is very important and we appreciate the trust you place in us. The following section describes the practices and conditions that are carried out on the following websites: www.spanishcourseinspain.com and www.dencantocommunity.com regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or hiring services through both websites.
In this sense, we apprise that Dencanto Community is a commercial brand, property of DC INTERNAITONAL EDUCATION S.L with C.I.F.: B-19641398 and is the administrator of the websites www.dencantocommunity.com y www.spanishcourseinspain.com and has it address on Street Ismail 39, ZIP CODE: 18.013 GRANADA – SPAIN. Telephone number: (+34) 673 93 98 66.
In conformity with the current legislation, DENCANTO COMMUNITY has adopted all the technical and organizational measures that have been necessary for the full adaptation of the signature of Data Protection, all in accordance with the provisions of the new Data Protection law (Regulation EU 2016/670 or GDPR).
DENCANTO COMMUNITY guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in the Data Protection law (Regulation EU 2016/670 or GDPR), to respect the privacy of all our visitors and comply with the laws of the European Union.
WHAT DATA DOES DENCANTO COMMUNITY COLLECT?
In accordance with the new Data Protection law (Regulation EU 2016/670 or GDPR), DENCANTO COMMUNITY informs that it collects personal information of its users with the exclusive aims of processing their requests through the website, the improvement of its educational programs and to offer personalized attention to each user, either with the offered programs or by sending information of interest under subscription or acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Personal data on the application forms
- For booking courses and offers exposed in the web platform. The information requested in these pages are: gender, name, surname, residence city, region, post code, country, passport, nationality, date of birth, email, telephone number, contact person in case of urgency and their telephone number, if the requester has any allergies or/and diseases that we should know, and if the requester has studied Spanish before. The bank data regarding bank cards are made in the payment gateway enabled by the bank, so DENCANTO COMMUNTIY does not have access to that information.
- Regarding the personal information requested in the forms, there are some compulsory information and some optional information you do not need to provide. However, depending on certain parameters you may not be able of using some specific services or finalising your booking.
- The data regarding diseases that the student wishes to inform about is requested only in order to adapt meals, accommodation or even lessons and cultural activities in accordance to the student’s needs.
- The data requested about third parts such as “the contact person in case of urgency” are used in exceptional cases like accidents or in cases the student would ask for it concerning a serious matter.
- Some pages offer the possibility of sending basic information about other people. For instance, if you want to send a link about our services to your friend, you have to provide us that person's e-mail address with the purpose of sending them the requested information.
- Other application forms can ask for the following information: age, name, surname, city of residence, region, postal code, country, nationality, email, telephone number, type of course you would like, start date, duration, center where you teach, number of people in the group, destinations where you may want to travel. Depending on the page, the purpose of the information requested is based on our client requests, such as scholarships, customized offers or taking a level test to know your current Spanish level.
Information collected electronically
- We collect electronic information in order to know how you interact with us.
- We use “cookies” and we get information about your browser. By transferring alphanumeric identifiers to your computer's hard drive, we can recognize you the next time you visit our website and, in this way, you can benefit from our special services. If you wish, you can stop accepting cookies, but take into account that, in this way, you will not be able to benefit from some of the advantages of our website.
- We also use website analytic tools to automatically obtain certain electronic information about your visits to our website. We use this general information to carry out internal investigations on the interests of our visitors and, in so doing, to offer them a better service. This information includes the URL from which you come, the URL to which you go next, the browser you utilize and your IP address. We use this data without relating it to any other personal identifiable information.
ARE MY PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
- The personal data of the users are stored in an automated data processing file which purpose is managing your relationship with different providers of this entity, being DENCANTO COMMUNITY the recipient of this information.
- The file containing the personal data complies with all the security measures required by law and is registered with the Data Protection Agency under the code 2132700427.
- Dencanto Community stores the data provided at dencantocommunity.com and spanishcourseinspain.com in European data centers that guarantees maximum-security.
- To avoid unauthorized access, to maintain the accuracy of the data as well as to guarantee the correct use and transmission of your information, Dencanto Community never stores your password in plain text. When we need to store your account password to authenticate you, we use PBKDF2 with a sha256 hash (password-based key derivation function) with a unique value for each credential.
- Our software encrypts your confidential data using leading methods and recognized security standards (2,048 bit SSL certificates) so that all data transmitted between your computer and our servers or individual services of our servers, are always encrypted.
- Concerning credit card transactions, they have to be made in the payment gateway of the BBVA bank, as it disposes of one of the most advance security systems on the current market, and the security systems established by the corresponding company of your credit card (mastercard, visa, etc.). Dencanto Community does not have access to that information.
HOW DOES DENCANTO COMMUNITY USE MY PERSONAL DATA?
- The information provided is used to process your requests through the web, to improve the educational programs and to personalize your experience with Dencanto Community, as well as to send educational offers and information of your interest in case it has been authorized.
- In the event that you provide us with a friend's email to recommend a program, such data will only be used to send that recommendation. Therefore, your personal data will only be used for the purposes for which they were provided.
ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- The User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the controller, which is DC INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION S.L. with C.I.F: B-19641398 at the address located Ismail street 39, ZIP code: 18013 GRANADA – SPAIN, email: email@example.com, providing the following documentation: name and surname of the user, the application form, the address and the supporting information (ID or passport).
In any case, any person may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by writing a letter to the above indicated address and with the proper identification.