Summer course for teens (June / July) Colegio Maravillas
Avenida Salvador Vicente, 9
This course is designed for young people aged from 13 to 17 years and is held during school holidays - June to August - with flexible starting dates. It combines a formal classroom setting with a diverse program of supervised leisure activities, visits and excursions aimed to introduce students to Spanish culture, sports and lifestyles. The school is located in a safe residential area of Benalmádena, only 10 minutes walking distance from the beaches.
IMPORTANT: Check-in and check-out date are on Sundays
The course includes:
15 hours of Spanish lessons per week in small groups of 15 people maximum.
Level test, teaching material, diplome and participation certificate at the end of the course.
Accommodation with host families, double rooms (with other students), full pension.
4 afternoon sport activities per week: volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis and daily dance class: sevillanas, salsa and other Latin dances.
1 local visit per week: Málaga, Marbella, Mijas or Nerja.
1 day excursion per week: Ronda, Granada, Córdoba o Sevilla.
Evening entertainments: bowling, open-air cinema, video sessions, Theme park Tivoli World and 1 party night per week.
Assessment and nonitoring supervision at breaks.
Comfort and supervisión
We take special care on the security and comfort of the young students, for that we have established certain rules for all students to follow:
1. Language course attendance, afternoon and evening activities, as well as visits and excursions are mandatory.
2. Any student who take alcohol or any drug will be immediately expelled from the course without right to any refund.
3. Students must respect the curfew established by the school:
During the day: all students are allowed to leave without surveillance until 19:30.
In the evening: students can only leave if they show a parental permission and always respecting the school´s curfew. Please apply for the “permission form” that must be signed and returned 2 weeks before the arrival of your child to Spain.
- Course timetable 9:30-13:00
- Duration maximum 6 weeks
- Levels A1 - С1
- Lessons per week 15 lessons
- Duration of the lesson 45 minutes
- Minimum age 13 y/o
- Students per class máx 15
- Is it discounted?
- Is there a scholarship?
- Certificate when course is completed Yes
- Enrollment fee 0.00 €
- 1 weeks 686.00 €
- 2 weeks 1298.00 €
- 3 weeks 1887.00 €
- 4 weeks 2433.00 €
- 5 weeks 3016.00 €
- 6 weeks 3608.00 €
- Insurance Price dependent on the number of weeks
Transportation to the airport: Málaga
45.00 € One way or Return only
80.00 € Round trip
- 1 extra night on full board basis 33.00 €
- Transfer supplement for late arrival 25.00 €
- Transfer supplement for early departure 25.00 €
- Dietary supplement gluten free (1 week) 15.00 €
- Dietary supplement gluten free (2 weeks) 30.00 €
- Dietary supplement lactose free (1 week) 15.00 €
- Dietary supplement lactose free (2 weeks) 30.00 €
EducatorHi! I'm Monika Przysiecka,
If you have any doubts about our courses or destinations open a chat and I will help you with what you need.
We visit and select the accredited training by the Cervantes Institute in all of Spain.
From 10 to 7 Monday to Friday and emergency calls 24/7.
Up to 30% above the original price.
|Type of accommodation||Room||Meal plan||Price||Special diet||Booking|
Take advantage of the the moment and get your spot before they run out.
Avenida Salvador Vicente, 9
Characteristics of the center
- Shared apartment 10-15 minutes
- Host Family Maximum 15 minutes walk or by public transports
Location of the center
Study Sapanish at Colegio Maravillas
Accreditations and quality seals
Other courses that might interest you
Day Camp Colegio MaravillasColegio MaravillasSpecial programme for teenagers aged from 13 to 17. Spanish course and cultural activities are included
Summer course for teens (August) Colegio MaravillasColegio MaravillasSpecial course for teenagers aged 13-17. Spanish course, accommodation and cultural activities are included