K2 International was established in 2009 and since 2009 it is located in the current building. It is the only school which has its location right in the historic centre of the city, just 5 minutes walk from the main touristic attractions. It is situated in one of the most typical squares of the city, in the district of Mentidero, inside of a beautiful three-storey XIX century building, completely renovated and fully equipped with modern facilities. It offers bright classrooms that are equipped with TV screens and audio system in each of them, free WI-FI is available throughout the building, a computer room with headphones, microphones and lap-tops that you can use without extra charge, a cinema room where you watch some films in Spanish, as well as there is a terrace where you can enjoy the sun.
The school has its own characteristics due to the special care in details its owners took with its design. Here you'll find modern and youthful atmosphere.
in K2 Internacional
Private Spanish lessons for two 5 K2 InternacionalK2 Internacional5 semi-private lessons one-to-two with a Spanish teacher per week
Intensive Spanish course 20 K2 InternacionalK2 Internacional20 Spanish lessons per week. The course is combined with extracurricular activities organized by the school.
Intensive Spanish course 25 K2 InternacionalK2 Internacional20 Spanish lessons+5 classes dedicated to the oral expression and communication per week.
Spanish course for tourism K2 InternacionalK2 InternacionalThis course combines the intensive Spanish course of 20 lessons with 10 extra Spanish for tourism lessons per week.
Super-intensive Spanish course 30 K2 InternacionalK2 Internacional20 Spanish lessons+10 lessons focused on specific topics like grammar, conversation, culture, etc. per week
Business Spanish course K2 InternacionalK2 InternacionalIntensive Spanish course of 20 classes+10 extra business Spanish lessons per week.
ELE Teacher Training K2 InternacionalK2 InternacionalThe course combines 30 lessons per week + practical classes with students of different nationalities twice a week
DELE preparation course K2 InternacionalK2 InternacionalIntensive Spanish course of 20 classes+5 specific DELE exam preparation classes per week
Private Spanish lessons for two 20 K2 InternacionalK2 Internacional20 semi-private lessons one-to-two with a Spanish teacher per week
Spanish Language and Culture Course 50+ K2 InternacionalK2 Internacional2 weeks Spanish language and culture course of 20 lessons per week + special immersion sociocultural program
Long-term Spanish course 20 K2 InternacionalK2 InternacionalIntensive Spanish course of 20 classes per week for long periods (semester or academic year).
EducatorHi! I'm Monika Przysiecka,
This school is special in Cádiz for several reasons. One of them is that it is the only school that is located in the centre of the city, and another one is for the historic building in which it is situated, totally renovated using a modern style design, as well as the special care that its owners show with its design and the modernity of the interior that makes the students feel comfortable while taking lessons in it.
The school is the official DELE exam centre, so it offers the top quality courses that will help you prepare this exam.
During the week the school organises different cultural activities at a very affordable prices so you will have some extra opportunities to practice your Spanish.
If you have any doubts about our courses or destinations open a chat and I will help you with what you need.
- Teachers and teaching
- Cultural program
We visit and select the accredited training by the Cervantes Institute in all of Spain.
From 10 to 7 Monday to Friday and emergency calls 24/7.
Up to 30% above the original price.
Characteristics of the center
- Shared Apartment Maximum 15 minutes
- Host Family Maximum 15 minutes
Accreditations and quality seals of the school
Terms and conditions (K2 Internacional)
What is included in the price of the course?
- Student manual with detailed information about the school, the city, telephone numbers of interest… and a map of the city.
- Course material and first text book.
- Initial level exam (written and speaking). Taken outside of class times.
- Certificate of attendance and level studied, and a report of your development.
- Guided tour around the historic centre of the city.
- Free access to the internet in the computer suite and WIFI throughout the school.
- Free loaning of books, CD’s, films and other self studied materials.
- Free reception service (Fax, Phone calls, emails)
- 24 hour emergency number.
- Personalised care and information according to your needs.
- Free enrolment fee for our online courses.
Not included in the price: registration to the DELE or CCSE exam, cultural activities or excursions, transfer to/from the airports or bus/train stations, or the registration fee (€30).
What is included in the price of the accommodation?
- The week prior to arrival the student will receive the address, information about their accommodation, and a contact telephone number.
- Somebody from the school (for accommodation in apartments), or the family (for accommodation with a family), will greet the student at the accommodation upon their arrival. This is arranged beforehand.
- The accommodation starts the Sunday before the course start date, between 17:00 and 21:00; and ends the Saturday after the last day of the course, at 12:00. *If you need to arrive/leave outside of these times please contact the office.
- The price of the accommodation includes all bills: water, light, and gas.
- Chosen food schedule, and washing of clothes once a week (only in families).
- Bed sheets and towels (only in families)
Not included in the price:
- It is necessary to pay a deposit of €150 upon arrival. This deposit is returned to the student at the end of the stay if there is no problem with the accommodation.
- The student should indicate what time they will arrive in the city in order to arrange a meeting to collect the keys. If the student doesn’t indicate their arrival time, the school has no responsibility to the fees that the student could incur if they need to spend a night in other accommodation.
- We are not able to guarantee the requested type of accommodation for registrations that take place at the last minute. In this case, the student will only be able to choose from the accommodation available at that time.
- The students can rent towels and bed sheets if they live in an apartment. Price: €18 (one off payment).
- Extra nights:
- Accompanying people: If the student is going to have visitors or arrive accompanied, they should inform the school and pay for their accommodation (plus an additional €75).
Development of the course:
- During the official holidays (local, regional, and national) classes will not take place and these are neither refundable nor exchangeable. The school will remain closed for Christmas Holidays from 23rd of December 2017 to the 8th of January 2018. Official holidays 2018: 12th of February (Carnival); 28th of February; 29th and 30th of March (Easter); 1st of May; 15th of August; 8th and 12th of October; 1st of November and 6th of December.The school will remain closed for Christmas Holidays from 24th of December 2018 to the 8th of January 2019.
- When there are two days of holiday in the same week, one day will be caught up at another time.
- All the classes are carried out in Spanish.
- Lessons duration: 45/50 minutes. *60 minutes for our Online Courses.
- The courses begin every Monday except for our private offline/online lessons with are scheduled according to students’ best availability.
- The minimum age to take part in our general courses is 17. The management of K2 INTERNACIONAL reserves the right to accept students that are 16 years old in exceptional circumstances.
- Groups will be made up of a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 3 students. During high season this number could rise to 10. In those instances in which the minimum number of students is less than 3, the classes will be reduced to half the time and will be carried out as private or semiprivate classes. As an optional extra, in the other half of the time, the student will be offered the opportunity to spectate in other classes at either higher or lower levels to that of the student. This will help to revise some of the content already studied or increase their submersion in the Spanish world.
- The teaching team of K2 INTERNACIONAL will carry out an exam to test your level on the first day of classes and will organise the groups according to their levels. The classes could be on a morning or an afternoon timetable depending on the level of the enrolled students.
- The package of online lessons must be used up to 6 month after making the purchase.
During high season (01.07.18 to 15.09.18) there is a supplement on all courses:
WeeksSupplement per week1-3 Weeks 35€4-8 Weeks30€+ Extra week25€
The General Spanish Course “Intensive 20” is not available during high season.
ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. has Civil Responsibility insurance that covers any incident that occurs within the school or any accident that the students could suffer on their way to or from their accommodation, as well as during the activities organised by the school.
It is recommended that the student brings with them medical insurance and/or the European health card. In order to find our more information you can click here.
We recommend that the students take out insurance in their country of residence that covers:
- Medical assistance (especially for those that don’t belong to the European Union). Those students from the European Union should request the International health card in their country.
- Costs to cancellation of the journey, civil responsibility, and loss of luggage.
Responsibilities of K2 INTERNACIONAL:
ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility that arises as a consequence of actions or behaviour, in any form, of the students during their course or on any supplementary activities; be they cultural, recreational, or for free time. Equally, ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL K2, S.L. is exempt from any responsibility for damages, of any type, that could arise in the accommodations or living spaces; if in any instance there is a charge for any damages, this will be paid by the student, and in the case of minor students (younger than 18) will be paid by their parents.
Complaints or claims:
- Any student that wishes to present a claim or complaint should do so in writing, as soon as possible and always during their stay in the school, so that we are able to solve the issue in the fastest and most efficient way.
- For this reason, any claims or complaints made once the course is over, or that don’t give us the opportunity to solve them; will not be accepted.
- The school will respond verbally and in writing, proposing the best options for a resolution if the claim or complaint has firm standing.
- If a mutual agreement is not found, the student has the official claims forms from the Andalucía Council, and the official claims forms from the EEA (Association of Spanish language schools in Andalucía).
- The school has a suggestion box on the central patio. You can also sent your suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other schools in Cádiz
The school was established in 2010 by the name of Janda IH de Vejer de la Frontera (founded ...
Founded in 1989, it is the oldest school in Cadiz, with almost 30 years of experience in teaching...